Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Homestead…a family tradition!

Ever since I can remember my Grandpa Evans had taken us to the Homestead in Midway, Utah for the Memorial Day weekend.  Since Grandpa is gone my parents have tried to continue the tradition.  While it is not as extravagant with horseback riding, golf, crater swims,etc. as the days when Grandpa took us, we still look forward to the weekend with the family.  We made the annual trip to Midway this weekend and enjoyed our time with the Jensens’, Evans’ and Thorups.  When it was time to go Avery kept saying that she didn’t want to leave.

I asked her why and she replied,   “Just because I love that place”.

My sentiments exactly!

Until next year…

DSCN0716  DSCN0724

DSCN0721

DSCN0747

DSCN0752  DSCN0751

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww- I love that place too. :) That was a cute comment. It really is beautiful, you guys are lucky to go there so often.

wxplowmans said...

I love your blog! You inspire me, go check and see mine! Your pictures are adorable!

Jess said...

Such cute pics! I feel like I never see you guys anymore!