Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My 4th Birthday, by Avery Jane


My birthday was a Ariel birthday. I played "pin the fin" on Ariel, my friends played it too. I played inside the water. I got presents. I like them and I even played games. We played like swimmin' in the water and sittin' in the water and go in the sprinkler a lot. We played goin' down the slide when we were swimmin'. I played sprinkler tried to catch me. We played who can make the bigger splash in the swimmin' pool. And they didn't do the huge...I did! I even liked the sprinkler ball. We watche Ariel Beginin's, it was even more fun.
Added by Hallie: Avery had about 6 little girls over to decorate crowns, play in the water toys, dig for sea shells and eat Ariel bubble gum ice cream cake (very homemade). They had a blast and she loved all the fun princess, Ariel and Dora gifts...Thanks friends!

No comments: