Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Davis County Fair




Okay....so I decided that I have lived in Davis County for 34 years now and I cannot recall every going to the fair! I was not going to let my kids miss out on the fun, so we went. We even got Miranda and "the one that goes with Miranda" (Nate) to join us! Avery could not wait to get to the petting zoo and spent many long minutes petting the horns of the goats. She was excited to see the big fat pink and black pigs and was mildly interested in the mule and llama. Chloe even got close enough to the tiniest goat...so cute! We had a great time watching the girls with the animals. Avery got her face painted by Mom and waited very patiently for a flower balloon from a very tired clown. She even got brave enough to touch a snake and had to have one painted on her face after that! Good times had by all.

No comments: