Friday, January 7, 2011

Sledding…New Year’s Day Fun!

{Sorry for the overload of blog posting today.  I am taking a lazy do nothing day on account of either a stomach bug or food poisoning and since I don’t currently have a good book to read, updating my blog from the comfort of my recliner was just as good for me!}

Just a few pictures from our sledding adventure with the Jensen’s, Taylor’s and Tandy’s.  Avery was really nervous and we had to force her down the hill in the beginning, but as with most things we couldn’t drag her away when we were all too frozen to go on!

IMG_2566 IMG_2596 IMG_2595 IMG_2604 IMG_2612 IMG_2613 IMG_2640 IMG_2614 IMG_2650 IMG_2672

IMG_2661

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like so much fun!! We haven't even made it out yet! I'm sorry about your basement, I can't believe how many flooded!! We must have been on the lucky end of the street.:)