Sunday, December 5, 2010

My How Time Flies!

I got a great new camera for my birthday (thank you honey!) and I have had lots of fun learning how to best use the darn thing.  Therefore…there are a lot of pictures on that little memory card!  So here are a few that might tell the story of September, October and November of 2010 at the Schaff House… Enjoy!

IMG_0354 IMG_0361 IMG_0394

IMG_0400 IMG_0412 IMG_0416

We’ve potty trained the princess and played at the park, we went with some friends to the zoo.  We went to the pumpkin patch, wandered around and picked out the perfect ones too!IMG_0510  IMG_0511

IMG_0534 IMG_0535 IMG_0536

IMG_0448 IMG_0451 IMG_0450

IMG_0541 IMG_0542 IMG_0538

We played in the leaves and got all dressed up for a dance recital—how fun!.  Then in Halloween costumes, so cute and so sweet, except Uncle Brandon’s “Jack Skellington”.

IMG_0581 IMG_0606 IMG_0653 IMG_0644 IMG_0710

The Katers turned 3 and got all that she wanted, from princesses, bears and things.  She had a big party with cousins and friends, they played games, opened gifts and Happy Birthday did sing.

 IMG_0775

These rhymes are so goofy, it’s after midnight.  This one of Katers was a sweet, tender sight.

IMG_0780 

Thanksgiving turkeys, what more can I say…Thank goodness we planned on 2 turkeys that day!  The black one was smoked, a little scary, I think.  It tasted great, but boy did it stink!

IMG_0783 IMG_0784 IMG_0786

I tried my hand at some fresh baked bread fun.  The table was set to fit everyone.

Thanks for enduring this really long post, I should now go to bed, some sweet dreams to host.

There’s more to come before the year turns a new, maybe some Christmas and Santa Clause too.

 

I’m done, I promise…good-night everybody!

Hope you enjoyed September, October and November as much as we did!

2 comments:

christi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christi said...

What a cute post. There is no way that I could have rhymed after midnight. Looks like you had a lot of fun and you have some way cute pictures.