Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus…

So the big day finally came.

They met at the bus stop and jumped on hand in hand giggling all the way. 

DSCN0681 DSCN0682 DSCN0684

I can’t believe that we have a kindergartener, but seeing her so excited makes it all okay.  So many friends have asked if I cried when she went, but really I think I was as excited as she was.  Seeing her go off to school almost made me miss teaching, but not enough to go back to it.

DSCN0678  DSCN0679  DSCN0677

I have enjoyed having some one-on-one time with Chloe in the mornings.  She is learning so many things and really has a cute personality.  She is totally into shoes.

Mine, hers, Avery’s, dad’s and even these…

DSCN0690

and yes, she is out on the sidewalk…

Avery had gone to walk Ella home and Chloe was bound and determined to go too.  She got herself down the garage steps without breaking an ankle and then clomped off down the driveway without a second glance at her mother who was calling her back home.

DSCN0688

you’ve gotta love the girly girl!

No comments: